Offering Engineered Solutions to Fit your needs
The design and construction of lighter, more fuel-efficient aircraft are major aerospace industry trends. Cogsdill is developing solutions, utilizing state-of-the-art materials and tool designs.
In addition to the applications shown below, Cogsdill offers many other standard and special tooling solutions for machining operations ranging from simple to complex.
- Burraway tools deburr both sides of rivet holes in one pass, in single or multi-layer materials.
- Nobur JA and JB Recessing tools deburr either one side or both sides of holes in single or multi-layer materials.
- ZX bottle-boring tool for machining internal diameter cavities on landing gear strut and piston assemblies.
- Shefcut precision reamer achieves size, accuracy, and location on critical bores in landing gear components.
- Micro-Limit tool, for precision depth-controlled countersinking in wing skins and other assemblies.
- Shefcut reamer achieves precise size, accuracy, and location in critical bores in components with clevis and linkage joints, in actuators and piston bores, in hinges, and in general aircraft fabrications.
- ZX bottle-boring tool for machining bore in jet engine main shaft.